Is there a manual for the recent V6?

Use the forum to ask questions about how to play Digital Diamond Baseball

Is there a manual for the recent V6?

Postby GEL » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:43 pm

I have the V5 (V5.0.4) manual and it doesn't seem to pertain at all to what I see in the V6 game.
GEL

Re: Is there a manual for the recent V6?

Postby DDBBAdmin » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:10 pm

We are working on a manual but it is slow going. However, we have created some help videos and a FAQ which can be located here:

http://www.digitaldiamondbaseball.com/V6HelpIndex.php

And we have created a User Guide forum with sub categories that users can post questions to. This User Guide will slowly become an online manual of sorts:

http://www.digitaldiamondbaseball.com/siteapps/118836/htdocs/viewforum.php?f=18

We do hope to have a PDF manual out sometime this year.

Of course, if you have any questions about the game, feel free to post them here on the forum.
Cheers,
DDBBAdmin
DDBBAdmin
Site Admin

Postby Mike Hais » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:20 pm

A week or two ago I asked about a manual. While I still would like to see one, I am impressed and grateful for the patience and responsiveness of Mark and other members of the DDBB to the stream of questions that I have asked about the game. I particularly appreciate Mark's step-by-step instructions. I also have found the online guide helpful. I am sure that I will continue to have questions but it is reassuring that I have a place to go for prompt and useful answers.
Mike Hais

Postby GEL » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:28 am

Hi Mike.. yes I just came across that post soon after posting.... I agree, the videos help quite a bit and simply exploring and trying various approaches to the game
resolves most questions for me.
(Ex: I've managed to start up a simple 8 team league with players generated from the '76 season, complete w/ draft and so on....)
Doing that answered quite a few of the concerns I had.

Great game!

Cheers
GEL

Return to Support