Version 6 global font size

Use the forum to ask questions about how to play Digital Diamond Baseball

Version 6 global font size

Postby rdrunner » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Is there a way to adjust this as there was in version 5? The game looks good 3840x2160 but the font size is a bit big except for the ones I can adjust such as pbp and fielder font.
rdrunner

Re: Version 6 global font size

Postby rdrunner » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:31 pm

I thought I had it fixed but it reverted back to the big font.
rdrunner

Postby DDBBAdmin » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:56 pm

There is no option to set the font size globally. The font size is calculated based the size of your window.

However, there is a way to hack it - and that is to change a file called stylesheet.css located in the DigitalDiamondDataFilesV6\www]\css folder. Open that file in a text editor and goto line 484. You should see the following text on that line:

font-size: 105% !important;

Try reducing the number by one (e.g. 104%) and then restarting the game to see the change. The font should (for many of the screen elements) get smaller. I suspect that changing it to 104% would be good. But you could try smaller numbers if you like.

However, I think the real issue here is that the Game Summary window is not wide enough. I suspect that I am displaying it as a fixed width rather than a percentage so it is not getting wider based on your high resolution. If it were wider the font would not wrap and it would look fine. I made a note of this for the next release.

I hope this helps a bit.
Cheers,
DDBBAdmin
DDBBAdmin
Site Admin

Postby rdrunner » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:06 pm

Thanks! That did the trick!
rdrunner

Return to Support